Rhyme, poetry, limericks, haiku and more word stuff

Scribbling, rhyming and writing, inspired by pictures and other blogs. Here you find the links to comments I spread through the internet, trying to communicate about the pictures, paintings and other stuff I find on the web.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Eesveen, Holland, Netherlands

Searching and learning.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Wiel

Wiel

De diepte van het vlakke meer
Waar tranen, weemoed en verdriet
Verborgen scherven van weleer
Het licht verstrooid, ik zie het niet

Gevangen in een voorzichtig woord
Bevroren tijd, de pijn en strijd
Niets weet ik, een schaduw ongehoord
Die mij naar jou toe leidt

Wat is het dat mij verlangen doet
Naar ‘t moment ongeschonden stil
Naar het licht dat ik vermoed
Achter ogen waarin ik verdrinken wil?

Wiel

The depth of this smooth pond
Where tears, sadness and sorrow
Hidden splinters of old beyond
The light dispersed, I don’t know

Caught in a careful word
Frozen time, the struggle and pain
Nothing I know, a shadow unheard
Leading me to you again

What makes me long
To the silent moment, the begin
The light that I suspect so strong
Beyond eyes I want to drown in?

Written for Tsjip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home